Kawasaki Kawasaki Ninja 250 R (EX250K)
Kawasaki Ninja 250 R
Black, Green & Blue
Nimble handling, an exceptional personality and a low price tag highlight Kawasaki’s Ninja 250R sportbike, while its UNI-TRAK rear suspension, petal disc brakes and gas-sipping twin-cylinder engine contribute to its class leading performance and value. It’s no surprise the Ninja 250R is such a strong seller globally
Unique Selling Features:
1) The lightweight Kawasaki Ninja 250R’s true secret of success is its winning formula: A rider-friendly engine, real world performance topped off with Ninja supersport styling. The icing on this baby Ninja cake is the motorcycle’s ability to transcend skill levels and appeal to all riders from those upgraded from lower capacity bikes to seasoned veteran.
2) At the core of the Ninja 250R is an engine that thrives on high-rpm excitement. The gutsy 249cc parallel twin is tuned for a responsive, yet smooth and predictable power delivery. The beginner friendly low- and mid-range torque comes courtesy of its dual overhead camshafts and 2-into-1 exhaust system. A silky smooth six-speed transmission lets riders to exploit the 250R’s powerband with confidence from that low-end grunt to the crowd pleasing and lively top-end rush.
3) Wrapping the Ninja 250R are the fairing and windscreen that not only look great, but deliver wind protection for a wide range of riding situations. Nestled behind the windscreen is an extremely rider-friendly easy-to-read instrument panel.
4) A comfortable riding position and ergonomics combine with lightweight handling, makes the Ninja 250R a joy to ride on city streets. Part of this great handling and stability comes from the 17-inch wheels. The large petal shaped 290mm front and 220mm rear rotors gripped by powerful two-piston hydraulic calipers will bring the Ninja 250R to a complete stop in seconds.
5) Lightweight and agile, the Ninja 250R sets new standards in 250cc supersports performance.