Yamaha Ego S
White, Red & Black
Innovation and power were the names of the game when Yamaha came up with the FZ150i, featuring charm, style and its “naked European” lines.
The 150cc, 4-stroke, liquid cooled engine is the first in Malaysia to come with a fuel injection system. It’s amazing that more motorcycle manufacturers don’t adopt this technology considering it produces an appreciable surge of power and efficient combustion thanks to its optimum mix of fuel and air.
To keep up with the powerful engine performance, the DiASIL balancer enables efficient heat dispersal and reduction of detrimental tension. The monocross suspension serves to reduce the discomfort in the rear to provide the rider with exceptional bike control on the highway that is rarely seen with other motorcycles. The remarkable reduction in vibration makes for an outstandingly comfortable and enjoyable ride
Unique Selling Features:
1) CVT engine 115cc = For power and ideal energy.
2) Bigger Oil Tank = Ride even further.
3) Large Headlight = Increase perception power and security.
4) Wider Floor Rest = Give more space for riding smoother.
5) Tubeless Tyre = Reduce current problem puncture.